- Total Fee for the State, Corporate Book, and Express L C L Services, Inc.
Additional fees for names longer than 43 characters
- Once this company is activated with the State it must file an Annual Report with the Division of Corporations between January 1st and before May 1st of every year to maintain "active" status. The company's first annual report will be due between January 1st and before May 1st of the calendar year following the year the company is formed and every year thereafter and can be filed online at www.sunbiz.org. The fee to file a Company Annual Report is $138.75. A $400 late fee is applied if the report is filed after May 1st. File early to avoid the late fee.
- 1. We need Names, addresses and phone numbers of all Initial AUTHORIZED Members (if another type
of member is desired please bring this up to our staff immediately).
- An Authorized Representative (AR), Authorized Person (AP), or Authorized Member (AMBR) is a
person who is authorized to execute and file records with Florida Department of State. See 605.0102, F.S.,
for more detail.
- If all of the members of a limited liability company will not have authority to manage or act on behalf of
the business entity, then the limited liability company will be manager-managed. In a manager-managed
limited liability company, the members elect those individuals, which will have the authority to manage
or act on behalf of the company. Those individuals will serve in the capacity of a manager (MGR). A
manager (MGR) may or may not be a member of the limited liability company.
- Please give us all authorized members, names and addresses, and phone numbers.
If there are more than two, please use the space below for extra information to be added area.
- If there are any others person(s) to be listed, please use the extra information space below to provide this information.
- (Please list three choices in the event the desired name is not available)
The Company name must include suffix such as “LLC”, or, “Limited Liability Company”
- A registered agent is the person that will accept service of process on behalf of a business entity. The registered office is the address where the registered agent is located during normal business hours. The registered office address must be a Florida street address. A post office box is not acceptable.